Monday, June 21, 2010

One Small Victory

Day 8 - June 21, 2010

I have discovered that as I clear up my mindless food habits, I now want to clear up other areas of my life. 

For example, there is a room in our house that is filled with stuff.  Mountains of boxes, toys, old clothes - you get the picture.  Every day I would walk by that room and think, "I really have to get in there and clean all that stuff up."  And of course, every day, I would keep walking right on by.

Well, today was different!

I decided to start on one small corner of the room, and managed to get it organized!  A small victory but one that made me feel good.  And I intend to continue this clean up, just as I am getting rid of my excess weight and limiting food habits.

You never know where you will end on your journey! But the important thing is to just start...

To learn more about the Take Shape for Life Program, please visit Empowered Weigh

No comments:

Post a Comment