Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Life

My new life is unbelievably full of joy and love (which is so much better than that bloated,full feeling I had when I was 12 pounds heavier). The naysayers in the crowd are probably rolling their eyes right now, so allow me to explain.

When I mastered my body, I discovered that I changed more than just my clothes size. My entire perspective has cracked wide open and life's possibilities are flowing thru me. I see everyday as one of possibility and hope, instead of simply a repeat of the day before. Each encounter I have is infused with new enthusiasm and I feel joy radiating from me.

All this from a diet program???

First, Take Shape for Life is definitely NOT a diet program! It teaches how to set goals, focus on your values and structure your life around what is important to you. As the fat melts away from your body, your mind also sheds unwanted thinking patterns.

It is a transformation of the body and mind!

If you ready to claim your life and start living healthy, call me, send me a text or email. I can help you!

Go to www.davideriksen.tsfl.com to learn more.

Living well, beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment